8350 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75206
Kevin Cherry's practice encompasses most aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions and dispositions, leases, development, brokerage agreements, loan originations, loan acquisitions and dispositions (including loan portfolios), loan restructuring and workouts, and foreclosures. He also has substantial experience in entity structuring and commercial lending.
Prior to joining the firm, he served as in house counsel to a real estate asset management company and as an associate in a large Dallas law firm. He also has experience as a director of a municipal utility district, as the department head of a CMBS Special Servicer, as a broker and as a real estate financial analyst. Kevin has also assisted with several local churches and Christian ministries with real estate and other legal concerns.
Kevin, his wife Kris and their four children live in Dallas, Texas.
- JD, Baylor University 1982, Associate Editor, Baylor Law Review
- BA, Baylor University 1979
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization – Commercial Real Estate Law
Honors and Distinctions
- AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Monthly Magazine – Super Lawyer
- D Magazine – Best Lawyers in Dallas