8350 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75206
Jerry Lott is a member of the firm's Real Estate Section. He represents purchasers, sellers, developers, landlords and tenants in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Jerry assisted his clients in a variety of both transactional and litigation matters, including breach of contract and contract disputes, non-subscriber, premises liability, and personal injury defense. Jerry also focused his practice on regulatory compliance in the consumer financial services industry.
Jerry received his J.D. from St. Mary's University School of Law in 2013, where he competed on the Mock Trial Team and was a member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Fraternity. Prior to attending law school, he graduated from Baylor University with a B.B.A. in Entrepreneurship and Real Estate.
- Real Estate - Transactional and Litigation
- St. Mary's University School of Law - J.D. 2013
- Baylor University - B.B.A. Entrepreneurship and Real Estate
Court and Bar Admissions
- State Bar of Texas - Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Fraternity